Progression Counselling

contact me

You can contact me at:



07387 197 257



Please note: I do not offer emergency assistance with mental health


If you feel at risk of suicide or may seriously harm yourself or have harmed yourself and need medical attention please


call 999




Go straight to Accident and Emergency if you can

If you cannot do this yourself ask someone to help you

If you just need to talk, any time of day or night

Free listening services

These services offer confidential support from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that’s troubling you, no matter how difficult:

If you’re under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.

These services will only share your information if they are very worried about you or think you are in immediate danger.